Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have limited events that are occurring this year. At this time our Fall Festival starts September 19th and 20th from 10 am – 6 pm and runs the following weekends: September 26th-27th, October 3rd-4th, October 10th-11th, October 17th-18th, October 24th-25th, and our last weekend is October 31st and November 1st.
Our specialty foods store remains open and you may shop that during our normal business hours or utilize our new online store to shop and do on site farm pick up or local delivery. We are closely following the guidelines of the CDC and will re-assess additional future events. Thank you for supporting local during this pandemic.
All guests please read and answer these questions.
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is seeking medical attention/testing for COVID-19 related symptoms?
- Have you sought medical attention/testing for COVID-19 related symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing or have you experienced any of the following COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 3 days:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or greater
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
If answering yes to any of the above, please stay home.