2 cups green tomatoes, chopped
1 (4 inch) piece cucumbers, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 chopped green onions
1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
1 lime, juice of
1. In a medium bowl, combine the green Ontario tomatoes with cucumber and the salt.
2. Let stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain well and place vegetables in a clean bowl.
4. Add the onions, green pepper, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice.
5. Stir well.
6. Spoon about half the mixture into the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped and quite liquid, about 30 seconds.
7. Spoon puree back in the bowl and chill.
8. Serve with cold meat, crackers and cheese, tortilla chips.