September 1, 2016
Looking for a way to utilize those Jalapenos & Banana Peppers. Look no further; try this simple yet tasty recipe.
- 2 8 ounces packages of cream cheese
- 1cup sour cream
- 4 ounces chopped Jalapeno’s
- 4 ounces chopped Banana Pepper’s
- 1 ounce package of dry ranch mix
- 1 8 ounce package shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, Jalapeno peppers , Banana peppers, and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until smooth. Add about half the Cheddar cheese; stir. Spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish. Arrange jalapeno slices atop the cheese mixture; top with remaining Cheddar. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is warm and bubbling, about 25 minutes.