July 2, 2016
Orzo Salad With Zucchini & Feta
Total Time: 25 Min
- 8 ounces orzo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- 1lb zucchini cut into thin half moons
- 8 ounces Feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, red pepper, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the zucchini and let marinate, tossing occasionally, for 20 minutes.
Add the orzo, Feta, and dill to the zucchini mixture and toss to combine