Sautéed Summer Squash
These little beauties are a summer delight. One of my personal favorites.
- 2-4 Summer Squash
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 medium onion (Thinly Sliced)
- Salt & Pepper
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onion and cook just till tender.
- Add yellow squash and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring until squash begins to soften.
- Cover and continue cooking over low heat until nice and tender (usually about 20-25 minutes).
Ingredients can be adjusted to your particular palate. More butter….less butter lol.