This is a great way to utilize up the small green peppers that are coming in this weeks box.
Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Onions Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Bell Pepper’s, deseeded
- 1 Cup Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine
- 3 Tablespoon Soy-Sauce
- Heat oil til really hot.
- Stir fry onions (1 minute), then garlic (20 seconds).
- Then add peppers and mushrooms. Stir-fry until it becomes a bit soft, (about 2 minutes).
- Add the wine and soy sauce and continue to stir for 2 minutes.
- When done, remove from heat and add the sesame sauce mixing it all together, and serve.